Tuesday 16 January 2024

2024 Resolution - 1

I have decided that this year, 2024 will be the year of growth and learning for me. As I embark on this new chapter (being 30 years old this year) I am determined to become a better version of myself. So, in regard to this new year, my first new year resolution is to lose this goddamn weight and love handles. I started this year with 98 kg and my initial goal is to achieve at least 90 kg by February 16th. Beyond this, I will continue this journey to achieve 85 kg before raya.

I hope by the end of this year, I will lose these stubborn love handles and probably achieve a healthier weight range of 75 - 77 kg. While six-pack abs might be a lofty dream, I wont say no to them if they decide to make a surprise appearance! (Consider it a bonus)

So guys, inshaAllah tahun 2024 adalah tahun yang lebih baik untuk kita. Let's fucking go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.